Monday, December 6, 2010

Get money back for shopping!

One thing that I hate the most about this time of year is spending money. I love buying things for my kids, but there is so much pressure to give them a "big christmas" that I end up stressed out about what I can't buy them instead of enjoying what I can.

So I think this year I am going to scour the internet for deals, and I'm going to pass them all on to everyone else, I know I'm not the only one sweatin the last minute christmas shopping blues.

So first off I wanted to share my new find.Ebates. Shop at your favorite stores through them and GET MONEY BACK! How awesome is that?

So click this link to sign up, and right away you'll have five bucks (and I'll get five bucks too!) in your account. You can have your money sent to you by check or to your paypal account. Super easy!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=1AoeCMrTAQ%2FV5CfcfCxuSg%3D%3D

If you sign up using this link, comment on this post and get ten entries in next weeks giveaway that I'm planning... it's pretty awesome, so you don't want to miss out!

No comments: